Saturday, February 2, 2008

74 Bottles of RAW on the Wall

Day 17 .january.08
Happy Birthday to Me!!! :kiss:

- 6:00am-7:00am, walk to beach (1hr), then stretch
- 7:05am-7:49am, jog down beach and back (44m)
- 8:18am-9:20am, walk back home (1hr 2m)
- 1hr ultimate bootcamp
- 3hr walk through town in 5in wedges...that's gotta be a workout!
(okay, so i was really just shopping, but i sure was beat when i was done.)


Happenings:

Thursday was definitely a very active day. I took a nice, long, pensive walk to the beach where I jogged away all of my tensions. Afterwards, I spent some QT with Billy (Blanks) and then headed into town for a little bit of a shopping spree! :smile: I walked around for hours...in heels! Madness, I tell ya. Then, later on that night I took myself out for dinner while I waited on some friends to go to the club. The entire day I snacked on bananas, tangerines and pistachios. For dinner I had a mango quesidilla, a garden salad and an avalanche cocktail. So, I wasn't 100% raw, but I think I did well.

No comments: