PROGRESS REPORT: PHASE I
January 1, 2008 - January 31, 2008
FOOD:. :pine: :grapes: :pear: :water:
Goal: :yeah:
- Transition into a raw vegan lifestyle with a fresh start of 100% raw foods for atleast 30 days.
Achievement: :victory:
- Maintained a vegan diet with at least 80% raw foods.
FITNESS:. :git: :rw: :kick: :weights:
Goal: :yeah:
- To get totally fit and learn how to do a head and handstand and the scorpion yogic pose by the end of this challenge.
- To complete a 10 day cleansing fast.
- To lose the 5lbs I gained during the Hungry, Hungry Hippo Holidays.
Achievement: :victory:
- Managed to hold a freestanding headstand for 10 secs. (Hey! That’s a lot! Lol)
- Maintained an active workout program throughout the full length of
- Gradually incorporated new activities, both outdoor and gym based, to my home workouts.
- Joined a local fitness competition for added motivation.
- Completed 7 days of my cleansing fast.
- Lost 8lbs.
FABULOUS:. :smile: :wink: :kiss: :wave:
(Posted Image) (Posted Image) (Posted Image)
Click here to view images up close.
Password: Got kinks?
PHASE II
OBJECTIVES:
- To prepare myself through a raw vegan diet and regular intensive workouts for the completion of this challenge and for a winning place in the NRG Fitness Pageant this June.
- As I continue my work with my head/hand/shoulder stands and push ups, I'd also like to achieve some personal bests with burpees, squat thrusts and squat jumps.
- To continue the work I've begun with a new purpose...(clears throat)...to win. :winner:
:wink: :tom:
WEEKLY WORKOUT PROGRAM::barbel:
(This program is only a guide and is subject to change as such is life. =) )
SUNDAY
NRG beach training
Beach jog
Yoga
MONDAY
Basic Bootcamp
Strength Training
TUESDAY
Tae Bo Advanced
Cardio
Yoga
WEDNESDAY
Spin Class
Upper Body
Bootcamp Abs
THURSDAY
Strength Training
Dance
Pilates
FRIDAY
Ultimate Bootcamp
Beach Jog
SATURDAY
Strength Training
Agility & Gymnastics* /
Cardio
Yoga
* Dependent on whether or not I have to work that day.
Friday, February 1, 2008
PROGRESS REPORT: PHASE I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment