Day 24:
- 10m stationary bike (warm up)
- 40m fitness test
Happenings:
Today was another busy day and I'm ready to make love to my bed sheets right about now. Earlier today, though, I met with my fitness trainer for a consultation. The whole experience was exciting. At the end of which he seemed to be impressed with my overall performance, particularly my strength. He said I could work on my flexibility though. I was a bit surprised because I expected to hear the exact opposite. So, I feel good to know that by the end of all my training I'll be even more limber and that my strength isn't as bad as I would've thought.
I also pushed out 15 push ups and he said I have excellent form. Another surprise. And, he analyzed my body fat % and the little doohickey calculated 9.9%. From his response I guess that's also a good thing?! So, I feel satisfied about having a good foundation for the competition. I begin training tomorrow.
We also discussed training as a raw vegan and he suggested that I take protein supplements. I'm not really sure about that as yet, but I don't know. We shall see.
Does anyone take or have taken any?
Anywho, I'll check yall tomorrow. For now, I'm tucking in!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
67 Bottles of RAW on the Wall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
protein supps? nah:
2 hours of kung fu twice weekly (will increase to thrice weekly and additional capoeira in the next couple of months)
this morning before breakfast:
120 push-ups (in one set)
150 regular sit-ups
22 and 12 chin-ups (2 sets, total of 34)
followed by 11 pull-ups (one set)
and i don't take no protein supps. I just eat maad raw fruits/ veggies (today for breakfast a grape fruit, two oranges, 3 apples, 4 bananas so far, two celery sticks, two carrots, a kiwi)
and then a few organic raw almonds, cashews, pecans, and some sunflower seeds, about a handful in total.
dat's natural. soy powders, canned beans, it's all dead stuff. stay live, and do nature.
120 push ups?! the one thing i covet about men. if only, if only... well, one day...i hope. (smile)
anywho, thanks for dropping in with your piece about protein supps. i had noticed a response some time back but only now read it. im glad i did too. i passed through your blog and i will definitely be back. if not tonight, tomorrow for sure. there's a lot of good reads it seems.
so yea...
no, protein supps. im really attracted to raw veganism and am easily being seduced into the fruitarian way of life.
as usual, i'll keep you posted.
but, dont be a stranger. let's continue to vibe...
bless.
Post a Comment