Saturday, February 2, 2008

63 Bottles of RAW on the Wall

Day 28.january.08

MORNING WORKOUT:

- 30m tae bo basics

EVENING WORKOUT:

- 10m warm up, Water Rower :BADAZZ:
- 1hr 25m strength training :barbel:
--3/20 leg raises/knee raises
--3/20 hyper extensions
--3/15 clean & press
--1/5,1/10,1/15 upper back thingy (i forgot what they're called)
--5/20 lat pull downs
--4/20 leg extensions
--3/20 leg curls
--5 laps walking lunges
-- 20 calf raises
STRETCH!


*KEY: # of sets/# of reps

Happenings:

So I started my strength training program yesterday and boy did I surprise myself. I walked into the gym assuming I'd be there for just shy of an hour. Ha! This program may not seem like much (at least it didn't to me) but chile! this is one rigorous workout! Halfway through my lat pull downs I started to think, "Oh how I miss the Tae in my Bo." I'm going to keep pushing though and hopefully I'll take a lot less time in time.

I've fallen in love with the rowing machine though. I don't know what I'll ever tell the step machine. What'll it think?! lol. Anyway, the gym I'm at doesn't have any and won't be getting any till April so I've got some time to indulge in my affair. In April, more for me!

Alright, this was just a quick update since I Know I'll be too tired when I get home from the gym later tonight. I've gotta get back to class. So later :soul-jah: s!

Forward march. :wink:

No comments: