Saturday, February 2, 2008

68 Bottles of RAW on the Wall

Day 23 .january.08

- 1hr basic bootcamp
- 1hr 7m yoga :yoga: (so necessary)


Happenings:

Today was a very chaotic day at work. So, I needed to relax my mind, body and soul. And, what better way to do that but with some Vinyasa?!
Besides, tomorrow evening I'm going to the gym for my first weight training consultation and I wanted to stretch and strengthen today to prepare. I also get my car back tomorrow so I will definitely be hitting the beach up Friday since I don't have any classes after work!

Well, that's really all that's been up! Other than that, my weekly photo journal was updated yesterday morning and I posted some pics from my Birthday weekend, if you'd like to take a peek, feel free.

Other than that, I'm just preparing my new goals for next month...well, next week, more precisely...when I'll be focusing on reducing body fat, building muscle mass, improving strength & flexibility and probably most challenging, recommitting myself to a 100% raw diet. Sooo, I'm back at it...

Blessss!

No comments: