Day 4:
- fourth day of cleanse, successfully completed (woo hoo!!!)
- 35 mins of low impact dance routine (such fun)
- 1 hr Bootcamp Basic
Mood:
Not too bad.
Today was a good day. I didn't have to work so I was able to get in some much needed rest. I didnt even want to get up but I also didnt want to interrupt tonights sleep. So I rolled on outta bed.
My energy seems to be increasing at the same time because on the second day of my cleanse I could barely manage 30 mins of exercise but today I wanted to keep going. I decided against it because I dont want any surprises tomorrow at work. I need to be well rested and alert.
Ive also modified my use of the Master Cleanse. So today instead of drinking the limeade, I drank water again instead. This way I save on maple syrup! (grin) You may call it cheap, but I call it frugal. ...shute, a bottle costs $38. Ya best believe imma stretch that ish. lol.
Anyway, let me stop here. Goodnight lovis. Until tomorrow!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment