- 30m of tae bo basics
Happenings:
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday was a loooooong day. I woke up really early with intentions of putting in an hour of workout but ended up taking care of some long ignored tasks instead. So, I simply did my usual 30m workout with Billy.
Saturday was pretty much another busy day at work, jam packed with tours, and for me it was a little less exciting because yesterday marked the last day of Christina's service with us at Aerial Trek.
[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/MoLyrix/P1260002.jpg[/IMG]
You may remember her from the fitness competition pictures I posted earlier this month.
Well, here she is on her last tour. (and a tear drops)
Chris and I were the first and only two female tour guides at our zipline adventure here in
[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/MoLyrix/P1260013.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/MoLyrix/P1180010.jpg[/IMG]
After work, sending Chris off with a final farewell and a token of our appreciation I had little to no time to make it to my next engagement. I hurried home to grab up my mother with no time to change and was off to an Adventist church to perform a couple of pieces from my last show. That was a rather interesting experience as I'm sure the congregation was more interested in my "boyyish" uniform, my freeform locs and tatted up skin than anything I had to say in my lyrics. lol. But yea...
Once I was done there, I rushed back home, grabbed a bite to eat and was back out to the NRG meeting. Needless to say, I was BEAT! Sadly, less than half of the ladies that registered were actually in attendance. There were about ten women including myself. Still, it was nice to meet those that I did. During the meeting we all were introduced, the mission was discussed, the new website was announced, footage from the last pageant was viewed, expectations were made clear, instructors were introduced, shirts and bandanas were handed out and then there was time to mingle. During that time I got to know some of the ladies a little better and even discussed hosting the promotional event at Aeriel Trek which the organizers were very excited about. And, so were my boss and the course's builder when I discussed it with them today.
Anywho, I got home a little after 9 and am not really sure what happened after that. I seemed to have passed out a short time after. lol. So that was my Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment