So I returned to work from sick leave on the 21st and the 23rd marked a month since I last worked out. So on that day I put in work! I worked out with the power of Wonder woman and Storm. It felt great. I felt empowered. Then, the next morning I was reminded how human my powers actually are. I was sore from every angle. The only muscles that didn't need relaxing were the ones in my cheeks--the ones in my face to be more specific, because even my ass hurt.
But, it felt Great! I knew pain equaled results. I usually work through the soreness and just do a lot of stretching before and after my workout but this time around my body seemed to be in shock. So I decided to give it a rest.
Then there was Giftmas...
My goodness! I ate so much for Christmas I amazed each one of my family members who usually compare my eating to the birds. I had vegan lasagna, and potatoe salad, and spinach and cole slaw and garden salad and plantains and sweet potatoe and pasta salad and breadfruit and pickled cucumber and tomatoe salad and black bean salad and oh, let me not forget... I ate so much rum cake I was drunk. So I had black cake and orange cake and all I needed was some red velvet cake! I had apple juice and guava juice and pineapple juice and water and I ate myself sloppy! It was Great. Until the next day that is... there's always the hangover.
Yet I still woke up at 2am and ate some more! By the time I got to work there was no need for breakfast and little need for lunch. Now, I'm just trying to detox but it's as if I opened up the flood gates. So today fruits alone just couldnt do. I Had to have a veggie wrap. So I drove 20 minutes to the nearest supermarket during my lunch break for a spinach wrap with extra mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, lettuce and ranch dressing. Yum!!! Oh, and I just had to have some plantain chips. lol. Ugh...I'm totally ruining all of my efforts over these last few weeks.
I'm all bloated and heavy but I gotta tell ya...other than feeling like a total sloth it feels sooo good to be bad! lol.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment